Ø 1970-1974 : Dr. Chawan Kirtibhakti and his team of experts had successfully developed a ground fault circuit breaker certified with excellent quality and accurate performances.
Ø 1975 : Established SAFE-T-CUT Group with a registered capital of 15 million baht.
Ø 1994 : Established the first production plant in Samut Prakan province.
Ø 1996 : Established a new manufacturing plant in Chainat province and increased the Company’s registered capital to 30 million baht to be prepared for enhanced production capacity, while the manpower had been increased to 300.
Ø 1998 : Established an affiliate under SAFE-T-CUT Group to supervise the operations unit and take care of domestic and international distributions.
Ø 1999 : Certified with ISO9002 by Bureau Veritas, the world’s second largest leader in conformity assessment and certification services applied to quality, sanitation, environmental safety, and social responsibility.
Ø 2001 : Certified with TIS 909-2548 (2005) Standard for the RCBO product category.
Ø 2009 : Established SAFE-T-CUT Manufacturing Co., Ltd. with the ownership of over 30 patents.
Ø 2014-Present :
* Honored with IP Innovator & Creator Awards for the development of the Special A V5 smart current leakage protection device by the Department of Intellectual Property.
* Honored with Asian Excellence Award 2016 by Corporate Governance Asia and Premium Product of Thailand 2016 by the Ministry of Industry.
* Honored for developing excellent industrial logistics by the Department of Primary Industries and Mines.
* Honored with ISO9001-2015 by Bureau Veritas.
* Honored with PM Award for being an outstanding Thai exporter by the Office of Innovation and Value Creation, the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP), the Ministry of Commerce.
TIS1436-2540 (1997) TIS909-2548 (2005) TIS1102-2558 (2015) TIS824-2551 (2008) TIS1995-2551 (2008) TIS2425-2552 (2009)
IEC IEC 61009 IEC 60898 IEC 60947-2